The photoshoot should take no more than 2 hours. We will photograph both the inside and outside of the property including all major rooms. You can have a direct impact on how well the home will look in the photos by following the following guidelines.
- De-Clutter rooms which may be excessively furnished as they do not photograph well.
- Replace burned out light bulbs in fixtures and lamps.
- Remove vehicles from driveways and do not park directly in front of home.
- Move garbage cans out of sight.
- Remove children’s toys, bikes, etc.
- If you have a pool, remove pool sweep, pool cleaning equipment and pool toys. Also, make sure pool is clear from leaves & debris.
- Mow and rake yard.
- Sweep driveways, sidewalks and patios
Living and Family Room
- Remove newspapers and magazines.
- Hide television and stereo remotes.
- Conceal all exposed cables as best as possible.
- Remove clutter.
- Tuck trash cans out of view in a closet or cupboard.
- Make all beds and tidy rooms.
- Clothes hung or folded and put away.
- Remove items from bedside tables – books, magazines, etc.
- Clear off countertops and remove small appliances (i.e., toasters, can openers, etc.). We want to create a spacious view.
- Remove anything attached to refrigerator (i.e., photos, notes, papers)
- Clean major appliances – refrigerator, oven, range hood, and wipe down all countertops.
- Clear off countertops (i.e., toothbrushes, shavers, make-up mirrors, etc).
- Remove shampoo and other products from the shower/tub area.
- All toilet seats and lids should be closed.
- Mirrors should be clean.
- Contain pets in the garage or out of sight.
- Turn on all interior lights.
- Turn ceiling fans and televisions off.