St. Petersburg, FL 33710
727.432.8856 – Beth@ArtbyBeth.com
Executive Assistant with executive-level office management skills, as well as strength in planning and problem-solving. Readily adapts to change and exceeds expectations in quality.
- Microsoft Office proficiency Works well under pressure
- Time management Database management
- Excel spreadsheets Meeting planning
- Meticulous attention to detail Travel administration
- Strong problem solver Scheduling
- Supported Executives’ document management, calendar organization and collateral preparation for meetings.
- Increased office organization by developing more efficient filing system and customer database protocols.
- Developed and implemented company’s first employee manual outlining all proper business procedures and
- office policies.
- Arranged, scheduled and coordinated all logistics and travel itineraries for staff .
- Ensured staff was equipped with all necessary supplies and collateral for long distance travel.
- Selected by partners to review office procedures and head implementation of new protocol.
- Successfully trained staff in all office systems and databases, policies and procedures while focusing on
- minimizing errors and generating superior results.
- Served as key contributing member to Leadership team.
EXPERIENCEART BY BETH PAUVLINCH St. Petersburg, FL Creative Design / Photographer 01/2004 to present
Tradewinds Resorts: Clearly communicated updates and concerns to the appropriate team managers. Prioritized graphic workload and effectively coordinated multiple projects. Created professional presentations to creatively communicate design intent and direction while simplifying complex messages. Ensured that the project vision and design intent were reflected. Worked with engineers to deliver polished final products. Reviewed project costs, budgets and adherence to schedules.
MORTGAGE INVESTORS CORPORATIONSt. Petersburg, FL Receptionist / Post Closing / Insuring 08/2009 to 01/2012
Screened telephone calls and inquiries and directed them as appropriate. Organized professional calendars and supplied reminders of upcoming meetings and interviews. Adhered to all federal and state compliance guidelines relative to mortgage lending. Performed daily maintenance of the loan applicant database.
IMPRESSIVE VIRTUAL TOURS, INC.St. Petersburg, FL Owner / Operator 03/2006 to 07/2009
Coordinated appointments with agents to showcase houses. Created 360 degree virtual tours and developed marketing material for properties. Advertised properties to the general public via networking, brochures and multiple listing services to maximize exposure.
COMPLEX LITIGATION SPECIALISTS, INC.St. Petersburg, FL Owner / Operator 01/1999 to 02/2006
Served as a professional representative to executive clients. Collaborated with other administrative team members, human resources and the finance department on special projects and events. Provided logistical support to visiting executives. Created and maintained computer- and paper-based filing and organization systems for records, reports and documents. Approved travel expenses and reimbursement requests.
LEBOEUF, LAMB, GREENE & MACRAENew York, NY Litigation Support Supervisor 01/1991 to 01/1999
Met with clients and other legal professionals to discuss case details. Processed all assigned cases according to company and client service level agreements. Redacted confidential information from all legal documents on a case by case basis. Organized and maintained law libraries, documents and case files. Maintained the master calendar for client interviews. Coordinated and scheduled meetings and telephone conferences.
EDUCATIONHIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA: BUSINESS 1988
New Brighton High, New Brighton, PA, USA
Held high honors throughout schooling.